【雜談】Go ahead without waiting

 


    Go ahead without waiting, even though unknowing where to go.


 


    There is something that had lost on the way. I don’t know it’ll waste how much time to find it, but I’ll try my best. Believing or not, is up to you guys. Maybe departs until someone leaves, or never.


    What I believe is that time waits for nobody, but we can follow behind it.


    The only thing I could tell is that I’ll go ahead without waiting, even though unknowing where to go.


 


    By the way, ’will’ and ‘want’ are completely different.

留言

  1. 中文式英文XDD

    只能說加油。

    婊只是好玩,I understand your chaos clearly.

    回覆刪除
  2. tommy78033110月 09, 2009

    甘屋英文發音

    最近想練英聽的說: )

    回覆刪除
  3. eric21192410月 13, 2009

    go ahead , do not think any ,may help u ...

    大概吧XD

    回覆刪除

張貼留言